Brief CV (PDF), further details available upon request.
Publications and reports:
J.C. Womack, L. Anton, J. Dziedzic, P.J. Hasnip, M.I.J. Probert, and C.-K. Skylaris, “DL_MG: A Parallel Multigrid Poisson and Poisson–Boltzmann Solver for Electronic Structure Calculations in Vacuum and Solution”, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 14, 1412 (2018).
- J.C. Howard, J.C. Womack, J. Dziedzic, C.-K. Skylaris, B.P. Pritchard, and T.D. Crawford, “Electronically Excited States in Solution via a Smooth Dielectric Model Combined with Equation-of-Motion Coupled Cluster Theory”, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 13, 5572 (2017).
J.C. Womack, L. Anton, J. Dziedzic, P.J. Hasnip, M.I.J. Probert, and C.-K. Skylaris, “Implementation and Optimisation of Advanced Solvent Modelling Functionality in CASTEP and ONETEP” (ARCHER eCSE technical report, 2017).
- N. Mardirossian, L. Ruiz Pestana, J.C. Womack, C.-K. Skylaris, T. Head-Gordon, and M. Head-Gordon, “Use of the rVV10 Nonlocal Correlation Functional in the B97M-V Density Functional: Defining B97M-rV and Related Functionals”, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 8, 35 (2017).
- J.C. Womack, N. Mardirossian, M. Head-Gordon, and C.-K. Skylaris, “Self-consistent implementation of meta-GGA functionals for the ONETEP linear-scaling electronic structure package”, J. Chem. Phys. 145, 204114 (2016).
- J. C. Womack, and F. R. Manby, “Density fitting for three-electron integrals in explicitly correlated electronic structure theory.” J. Chem. Phys. 140, 044118 (2014).
Ph. D. thesis:
- J. C. Womack, “Evaluating Many-Electron Molecular Integrals for Quantum
Chemistry”, Ph. D., University of Bristol, Bristol, 2015. http://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.2485.3843.
My Ph. D. thesis can be viewed and downloaded at ResearchGate.
Talks and posters:
- Talk at DFT Code Developer Community Meeting, 2018
- Talk at University of Southampton “Modelling and Measuring Water in Complex Environments” symposium, 2018
- Talk at ONETEP masterclass, 2017
- Talk at WATOC Coding Solvation Workshop, 2017
- Single slide “pico” talk for CCP9 Young Researchers Meeting, 2017
- Poster for CCP9 Young Researchers Meeting, 2017
- Talk at University of York, 2016
- Talk at 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition, 2016
- Talk at RSC TCG Conference, 2016
- Short talk at ONETEP Masterclass, 2015
- Talk at the RSC TCG Graduate Student Meeting, 2015 (awarded the Coulson Prize)
- Poster for Computational Molecular Science, 2015
- Talk at University of Southampton, 2015
- Poster for RSC TCG Graduate Student Meeting, 2014
- Talk for South West Computational Chemists conference (SWCC), 2013
- Poster for 7th Molecular Quantum Mechanics, 2013 (awarded a poster prize)
- Talk at the SCI Day of Science event, 2013
- Poster for the UK national training school in theoretical chemistry, 2012
- Poster for Computational Molecular Science, 2012
- Talk at the SCI scholar Cambridge event, 2012
- Talk at the 131st Society of the Chemical Industry (SCI) AGM, 2012